You may be more familiar with the name “Family-Life Resource Center” or (going back even further in our history) “The Mommy Market.” ELEVATE is that same great ministry with an updated name for today’s young families.
What is ELEVATE?
ELEVATE is an incentive, faith-based parenting, and family-life education program.
Who can enroll?
- Pregnant women
- Parents with diaper-age children
- Others caring for diaper-age children (relatives, grandparents, guardians)
How does it work?
It’s as easy as 1, 2, 3.
1.) Learn (education online and on-site)
2.) Earn (participation POINTS)
3.) Shop (spend points earned in the Baby Boutique)
Learn and Earn
Incentive POINTS are earned in a variety of ways through ELEVATE’s educational classes and other healthy, family enhancing programs such as:
- Educational classes for moms and dads
- Discussion groups
- Mom’s Bible Study
- One-on-one mentoring
- Special workshops and life skills classes (Lamaze, cooking/nutrition, budgeting, etc.)
Click here for more information https://www.elevateon95th.org
WHAT WE OFFER:
Christian men at Southside Pregnancy Center provide mentoring to establish Godly fathers as provider, protector and spiritual head of their families, by offering:
- Crisis Pregnancy Support
- Abortion Facts and Risks
- Pro-Life Options
- Legal Rights Information
- Abortion Recovery for Men
- Fatherhood and Relationship Skills
- Opportunity to begin the bonding process with unborn child
- Unintended pregnancies are life altering experiences for both men and women, no matter the outcome. Southside Pregnancy Center provides a safe, non-judgmental place to work though the questions and concerns that are important to men involved in the pregnancy.
POST-ABORTION MINISTRY CARE OFFERING HOPE AND HEALING:
Our After Abortion Ministry Care program provides a safe and confidential place for those who suffer the grief and loss associated with an abortion experience.
Our biblically based program promotes restoration and reconciliation in a compassionate and non-judgmental manner. Hope and healing are possible!
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information