Our Core Beliefs
To see a society where the gospel of Jesus Christ reigns in the heart of all, resulting in lifestyle changes that transform our culture into one that recognizes the sanctity of human life, reinforces the biblical family unit, and rejects abortion.
Southside Pregnancy Center spreads God’s grace to those most vulnerable to abortion, offering HOPE & HELP by ministering to the physical, emotional and spiritual needs of our community.
“The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy; I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full.” John 10:10 (NIV)
STATEMENT OF PRINCIPAL:
- Southside Pregnancy Center is an outreach ministry of Jesus Christ through His church. Therefore, Southside Pregnancy Center embodied in its volunteers, is committed to presenting the gospel of our Lord, both in word and deed, to women with unplanned pregnancies. Commensurate with this purpose, those who labor as Southside Pregnancy Center board members, directors, staff and volunteers are expected to know Christ as their personal Savior and Lord.
- Southside Pregnancy Center is committed to providing its clients with accurate and complete information about both pre-natal development and abortion procedures and risks.
- Southside Pregnancy Center is committed to integrity in dealing with clients, earning their trust, providing promised information and eschewing any form of deception in its corporate advertising or individual conversations.
- Southside Pregnancy Center is committed to assisting women to carry to term by providing emotional support and practical assistance. Through the provision of God’s people and the community at large, women may face the future with hope and plan constructively for themselves and their babies.
- Southside Pregnancy Center never discriminates in providing services because of the race, creed, color, national origin, age, or marital status of its clients.
- Southside Pregnancy Center never advises, provides, or refers for abortion or abortifacients.
- Southside Pregnancy Center offers services to its clients free of charge.
- Southside Pregnancy Center is committed to creating awareness within the local community of the needs of pregnant women and of the fact that abortion only compounds human need rather than resolving it.
- Southside Pregnancy Center does not refer single women for contraceptives. The value of chastity will be emphasized with single clients when discussing the topic of birth control. Health issues relevant to various forms of birth control may be addressed with single and married clients. When a married client requests contraceptive services, she will be advised to consult with her clergy and physician.
- Southside Pregnancy Center recognizes the validity of adoption as an alternative to abortion, but is not biased toward adoption when compared to the other life-saving alternatives. Southside Pregnancy Center is independent of adoption agencies, relating to them in the same manner as to the other helpful referral sources.
- Southside Pregnancy Center receives no payments of any kind from these agencies, does not enter into contractual relationships with them, and does not share combined office space with them. Adoption agencies are not established under the auspices of Southside Pregnancy Center, nor does Southside Pregnancy Center initiate or facilitate independent adoption.